How to Use Gospel Tracts:
– ask the Holy Spirit to open the eyes and heart
– never be offensive
– don’t argue, but show forth the love of Christ
– (2 Corinthians 9:6) inexpensive means, but the dividends are large!
– (Galatians 6:9) keep on keeping on!
– don’t wait for the spirit to move, or you may never move! Buy up every opportunity
– select the tract carefully to suit your special purpose
– anyone can use a tract. Every Christian should. But use it as a supplementary tool, and not as a substitute for personal witnessing.
– now is the time – don’t delay!
– expect that God will open up opportunities. Be alert to His leading. Where practical, stamp or print your name and address (or church’s information) on the back for follow-up.